Reach Terminal 2 of IGI Airport (T2) from the New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) by metro.
- Terminal 2 is next to Terminal 3
- No separate metro station for Terminal 2
- There is a dedicated Airport Express Metro Station for Terminal 3.
Airport Express Metro is the fastest and cheapest way to reach Terminal 3 from New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS).
- One way fare is Rs 60 (including luggage)
- Takes around 19 Mins to reach Teminal 3 from New Delhi
- From Terminal 3 you can take shuttle service, which is frequent. But, you will need confirm flight ticket in your name to board the shuttle
Reach Terminal 2 of IGI Airport (T2) from the New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) by Airport Express generally known as Orange Metro Line.
- “Where to Stay in Delhi with Family“
- “Is it safe to travel to New Delhi”
- “Things to be Careful in Delhi“
- “Best Time to Visit Delhi“