Delhi Darshan Bus Timings and Itinerary has couple of benefits which you will not get anywhere else because:
- Guide on board.
- No waiting for Bus.
- Cushioned Comfortable Seats
- High Floor Coach, for wide and better view.
- Fully Air-conditioned double blower coach.
- 100% Guaranteed Departures on all 7 days.
- Best Combination, of Delhi Conducted Tour.
- Push Back Seat System, this is Semi Sleeper Coach.
- Appropriate time, to visit monuments from inside.
- Comfortable tour for children, females and senior citizens.
- Keep your small luggage, in specially designed compartment for luggage inside coach.
- Anjali Joshi20 Aug 2019 - Facebook
Price is reasonable. WELL GUIDED TOUR
- Claudia Tieddemann16 Aug 2019 - Twitter
HAPPY WITH DELHI DARSHAN TOURS
- Mutubar Kayoti14 Aug 2019 - Google
Saw maximum of the places in on day. Would be able to see more if the tour would have started 6am and end till 10pm. Rest all was fine
- Renka Gupta12 Aug 2019 - Google
safe and sound tour for family, they take good care for you even though if there is any trouble.
- Angelina10 Aug 2019 - Trustpilot
Everything was Excellent. Bus was Neat and Clean
- Sandhya Gaur10 Aug 2019 - Expedia
trip was memorable. Guide was very knowledgeable and familiar with the route.
- clement Emegbuonye09 Aug 2019 - Tripadvisor
got full worth of money spend with your company
- Tapas Ray09 Aug 2019 - Facebook
we travelled from Kolkatta to Delhi. I am really impressed by quick respond from your team at the time of problem. Very Good!
- A. Majumdar08 Aug 2019 - Google
Booking process was really very easy. Received ticket immediately. Overall a comfortable experience.
- Rakesh Jha06 Aug 2019 - Google
kids are happy. bahut badiya service, thank you Delhi darshan
- Avinash Patwa02 Mar 2019
Superb Wonder full superb outstanding yaar ek baar inse baat kar lo puri delhi hi phone pe ghuma denge itna mitha bolte h... thank u so much sir
Delhi Darshan Bus Timings:
Operated : Everyday
Assembling : 9:15 am
Departure : 9:55 am
Tour End : 6:30 pm
Booking : Only Online
Most Importantly, if an Indian Citizen will accompany Foreigners on Delhi Darshan Bus Tour, therefore all Foreigners will be charged at Indian price. Also, bus will stop for lunch on the way. But we suggest passengers to carry Drinking Water and Eatables with them, because sometime due to traffic bus may take time to reach the eating joint.
You will Step-Out of Delhi Darshan Bus Tour at:
- Jantar Mantar
- Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple
- Indira Gandhi Memorial (closed on Monday)
- Vijay Chowk
- President House (will walk to the front gate)
- Parliament (will walk to front gate)
- India Gate
- Handicraft Market (Delhi Bazaar)
- Qutub Minar
- Lotus Temple (closed on Monday)
- Raj Ghat
- Red Fort (closed on Monday)
Tour will end at Red Fort, you can go inside for Light and Sound show only.
You will Drive Past at:
- Former Protest Spot
- Palika Kendra (N.D.M.C. Building)
- Nirvachan Sadan (Election Commission of India)
- Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
- Talkatora Stadium
- Dandi March Statue (Gyarah Murti)
- National War Memorial
- Embassy Area
- Ferozshah Kotla Fort
- Indira Gandhi Stadium
- Hauz Khas
- Vijay Ghat
- Shanti Van
- Shakti Sthal
- Jama Maszid
Above all, Delhi being the capital of India has a lot to offer you, but in One Day bus tour, this is the best and maximum you can see. This bus in which we do booking for you shows more than you can visit yourself in Two days and the reason is that Delhi Darshan Bus Timings suits everyone. For the reason, that we have forge this itinerary to show you different aspects of the city.
Delhi Darshan Bus Tour
In one day you will be able to experience the best of the capital of India. In addition, it covers most of the major spots in one day so we encourage and recommend you to book this Delhi Darshan bus tour. For Your Convenience we make sure that you get best guidance regarding how to Travel in Delhi, just call us at 7042661212