4.3 Stars - Based on User Reviews
Delhi Darshan Bus Timings and Itinerary has couple of benefits which you will not get anywhere else because:
- Guide on board.
- No waiting for Bus.
- Cushioned Comfortable Seats
- High Floor Coach, for wide and better view.
- Fully Air-conditioned double blower coach.
- 100% Guaranteed Departures on all 7 days.
- Best Combination, of Delhi Conducted Tour.
- Push Back Seat System, this is Semi Sleeper Coach.
- Appropriate time, to visit monuments from inside.
- Comfortable tour for children, females and senior citizens.
- Keep your small luggage, in specially designed compartment for luggage inside coach.
best tour of Delhi, i am really delighted to take your services. My parents are very satisfied. And special thanks to your customer care which is very cheerful to explain about Delhi. You guys are so enthusiastic to speak and speak and speak regardin monuments and monuments. In End, I want to say "thank you"
We use Delhi Darshan for our passengers and every time our experience as a travel agency are satisfied, because our passengers are satisfied, they got good photos. There is no other word to show our gratitude towards your entire team, than "WONDERFUL" The information and cooperation provided by you give Full Worth of Money.
- Mutubar Kayoti03 Dec 2019 - Google
Saw maximum of the places in on day. Would be able to see more if the tour would have started 6am and end till 10pm. Rest all was fine
- renuka tandon02 Dec 2019 - Google
jab bhi delhi aungi, delhi darshan kay saath hi gumhungi. bahut badiya tour. thank you
- A. Majumdar01 Dec 2019 - Google
Booking process was really very easy. Received ticket immediately. Overall a comfortable experience.
- Angelina26 Nov 2019 - Trustpilot
Everything was Excellent. Bus was Neat and Clean
- Anjali Joshi12 Nov 2019 - Facebook
Price is reasonable. WELL GUIDED TOUR
- Tapas Ray26 Oct 2019 - Facebook
we travelled from Kolkatta to Delhi. I am really impressed by quick respond from your team at the time of problem. Very Good!
- A. Chobey14 Oct 2019 - Facebook
delhi has changed now. Beautifully designed tour
- JOHN FERNANDEIS10 Oct 2019 - Google
bus driver and guide is good. Enjoyed
- Juliet Goodwin30 Sep 2019
Wonder-full. Amazing tour for one day by bus
- Daniell27 Sep 2019 - Google
good option to travel by bus. Best Regards to entire team. Thanks a lot.
- Peter Andrew26 Sep 2019 - Google
reasonable fantastic delhi bus tour. i did this before catching my train on same evening.
- Sandhya Gaur23 Sep 2019 - Expedia
trip was memorable. Guide was very knowledgeable and familiar with the route.
- Claudia Tieddemann19 Sep 2019 - Twitter
HAPPY WITH DELHI DARSHAN TOURS
- Shanon Mateaye04 Sep 2019 - Google
came first time to India, got more than expected. If i would have more time, than would have explore more.
- Mukhteshwar31 Aug 2019 - Facebook
the best bus tour of Delhi in one day. book your tickets in advance otherwise seat problem. thank you Delhi darshan team
- Renka Gupta29 Aug 2019 - Google
safe and sound tour for family, they take good care for you even though if there is any trouble.
- THOMAS ANTONY24 Aug 2019 - Google
10 out of 10 marks. TOTALLY AWESOME!
- clement Emegbuonye09 Aug 2019 - Tripadvisor
got full worth of money spend with your company
- Rakesh Jha06 Aug 2019 - Google
kids are happy. bahut badiya service, thank you Delhi darshan
- Avinash Patwa02 Mar 2019
Superb Wonder full superb outstanding yaar ek baar inse baat kar lo puri delhi hi phone pe ghuma denge itna mitha bolte h... thank u so much sir
Delhi Darshan Bus Timings:
Operated : Everyday
Assembling : 9:15 am
Departure : 9:55 am
Tour End : 6:30 pm
Booking : Only Online
Most Importantly, if an Indian Citizen will accompany Foreigners on Delhi Darshan Bus Tour, therefore all Foreigners will be charged at Indian price. Also, bus will stop for lunch on the way. But we suggest passengers to carry Drinking Water and Eatables with them, because sometime due to traffic bus may take time to reach the eating joint.
You will Step-Out of Delhi Darshan Bus Tour at:
- Jantar Mantar
- Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple
- Indira Gandhi Memorial (closed on Monday)
- Vijay Chowk
- President House (will walk to the front gate)
- Parliament (will walk to front gate)
- India Gate
- Handicraft Market (Delhi Bazaar)
- Qutub Minar
- Lotus Temple (closed on Monday)
- Raj Ghat
- Red Fort (closed on Monday)
Tour will end at Red Fort, you can go inside for Light and Sound show only.
You will Drive Past at:
- Former Protest Spot
- Palika Kendra (N.D.M.C. Building)
- Nirvachan Sadan (Election Commission of India)
- Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
- Talkatora Stadium
- Dandi March Statue (Gyarah Murti)
- National War Memorial
- Embassy Area
- Ferozshah Kotla Fort
- Indira Gandhi Stadium
- Hauz Khas
- Vijay Ghat
- Shanti Van
- Shakti Sthal
- Jama Maszid
Above all, Delhi being the capital of India has a lot to offer you, but in One Day bus tour, this is the best and maximum you can see. This bus in which we do booking for you shows more than you can visit yourself in Two days and the reason is that Delhi Darshan Bus Timings suits everyone. For the reason, that we have forge this itinerary to show you different aspects of the city.
Delhi Darshan Bus Tour
In one day you will be able to experience the best of the capital of India. In addition, it covers most of the major spots in one day so we encourage and recommend you to book this Delhi Darshan bus tour. For Your Convenience we make sure that you get best guidance regarding how to Travel in Delhi, just call us at 011-42828287