Delhi Darshan Bus Timings and Itinerary has couple of benefits which you will not get anywhere else.
4.3 Stars - Based on User Reviews
- Guide on board.
- No waiting for Bus.
- Cushioned Comfortable Seats
- High Floor Coach, for wide and better view.
- Fully Air-conditioned double blower coach.
- 100% Guaranteed Departures on all 7 days.
- Best Combination, of Delhi Conducted Tour.
- Push Back Seat System, this is Semi Sleeper Coach.
- Appropriate time, to visit monuments from inside.
- Comfortable tour for children, females and senior citizens.
- Keep your small luggage, in specially designed compartment for luggage inside coach.
Delhi Darshan Video
- Renka Gupta01 Mar 2020 - Google
safe and sound tour for family, they take good care for you even though if there is any trouble.
- Claudia Tieddemann16 Feb 2020 - Twitter
HAPPY WITH DELHI DARSHAN TOURS
- Avinash Patwa15 Feb 2020
Superb Wonder full superb outstanding yaar ek baar inse baat kar lo puri delhi hi phone pe ghuma denge itna mitha bolte h... thank u so much sir
best tour of Delhi, i am really delighted to take your services. My parents are very satisfied. And special thanks to your customer care which is very cheerful to explain about Delhi. You guys are so enthusiastic to speak and speak and speak regardin monuments and monuments. In End, I want to say "thank you"
We use Delhi Darshan for our passengers and every time our experience as a travel agency are satisfied, because our passengers are satisfied, they got good photos. There is no other word to show our gratitude towards your entire team, than "WONDERFUL" The information and cooperation provided by you give Full Worth of Money.
- Mutubar Kayoti03 Dec 2019 - Google
Saw maximum of the places in on day. Would be able to see more if the tour would have started 6am and end till 10pm. Rest all was fine
- renuka tandon02 Dec 2019 - Google
jab bhi delhi aungi, delhi darshan kay saath hi gumhungi. bahut badiya tour. thank you
- A. Majumdar01 Dec 2019 - Google
Booking process was really very easy. Received ticket immediately. Overall a comfortable experience.
Delhi Darshan Bus Timings:
Operated : Everyday
Assembling : 9:15 am
Departure : 9:55 am
Tour End : 6:30 pm
Booking : Only Online
Most Importantly, if an Indian Citizen will accompany Foreigners on Delhi Darshan Bus Tour, therefore all Foreigners will be charged at Indian price. You may compare Delhi Darshan Bus Fare. Also, bus will stop for lunch on the way. But we suggest passengers to carry Drinking Water and Eatables with them, because sometime due to traffic bus may take time to reach the eating joint.
FAQs : Delhi Darshan Bus
Since Delhi is the capital of India, so there are so many festivals or other cultural activities are keep on going. You have to categorize best time to visit Delhi:
- Weather: October to March It’s winter time.
- Rush: April and May. New school session and financial year starts, so less traffic and less rush at monuments.
Every visitor to Delhi has their own preference regarding hotel stay. I will suggest you t read this first and than make your mind Where to Stay in Delhi. After reading this you will be able to zero down which place is best for you.
There are number of markets. You may find Traditional Markets to Modern Malls here.
This depends upon how much time you have on your hands.
Old Menu Food is majorly available at Chandni Chowk. Fusion Food is available at Jail Road.
Delhi is a big city and we have lot to offer as a city. You should check What to do in Delhi as a Tourist
Once you are through the details mentioned at above blue link. Than you will be able to understand travel options you have at Delhi.
Earlier tour booking was closed till 31 March 2020. As per current circumstance bookings are closed till 14 April 2020.
we continuously receive this question everyday and the answer is, “NO”. Bus Tour runs on Monday. For details on this topic Click Here
No, you have to pay yourself. Or you may bring them along with you. But you can not consume any sort of food or beverages inside the bus.
Absolutely No. Only online booking is done.
not included, you have to pay yourself at the monument.
around 9 hours
You will Step-Out of Delhi Darshan Bus Tour at:
- Jantar Mantar
- Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple
- Indira Gandhi Memorial (closed on Monday)
- Vijay Chowk
- President House (will walk to the front gate)
- Parliament (will walk to front gate)
- India Gate
- Handicraft Market (Delhi Bazaar)
- Qutub Minar
- Lotus Temple (closed on Monday)
- Raj Ghat
- Red Fort (closed on Monday)
Tour will end at Red Fort, you can go inside.
You will Drive Past at:
- Former Protest Spot
- Palika Kendra (N.D.M.C. Building)
- Nirvachan Sadan (Election Commission of India)
- Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
- Talkatora Stadium
- Dandi March Statue (Gyarah Murti)
- National War Memorial
- Embassy Area
- Ferozshah Kotla Fort
- Indira Gandhi Stadium
- Hauz Khas
- Vijay Ghat
- Shanti Van
- Shakti Sthal
- Jama Maszid
Above all, Delhi being the capital of India has a lot to offer you, but in One Day bus tour, this is the best and maximum you can see. This bus in which we do booking for you shows more than you can visit yourself in Two days and the reason is that Delhi Darshan Bus Timings suits everyone. For the reason, that we have forge this itinerary to show you different aspects of the city.
Delhi Darshan Bus Tour
In one day you will be able to experience the best of the capital of India. In addition, it covers most of the major spots in one day so we encourage and recommend you to book this trip. For Your Convenience we make sure that you get best guidance regarding how to Travel in Delhi, just call us at 011-42828287