Delhi to Jaipur Bus Tour Package is a best option for small families. Check below for details
Day 1: Join Delhi to Jaipur tour at 6:30am for Amber Fort, City Palace, Jaipur Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and Handicraft
Market (tour itinerary) in 13 Seater Air-conditioned Tempo Traveller. Tour ends at Delhi by approximate at 11:30pm. Drop at
Delhi Hotel or nearby. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Early Breakfast in Hotel (as applicable). Check out from the hotel.
Delhi to Jaipur Bus Tour Package Inclusions
- All Tours on Seat in Coach basis.
- All hotel taxes and services charges.
- Pick-up and drop for Jaipur tour from hotel to hotel by Tempo Traveller if possible.
- Complimentary Breakfast and Bed Tea included in Deluxe, Deluxe Plus and Super Deluxe only.
- Tour Itinerary may be changed i.e. day 1 to day 2 vice versa.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (2 Adults in 1 room) at New Delhi.
- Above mention rates are per person basis and minimum passengers need to book for this package is two quantity.
- All packages are extendable on pro-rata basis as quoted at the time of Reservation only subject to availability. No refund for short stay and un-availed facilities.
- As per the Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals , NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to show their respective Government issued valid Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In which can be in form of ‘Passport and Visa, Driving License, Voter ID Card , failing which the hotel reserves the right of refusal. PAN CARD will not be accepted as Valid ID Proof. (Delhi photo id proof is not accepted under any circumstances. Hotel will not allow check-in & there will be no refund)
Check-in and Check-out time as per hotel policy is 12p.m. And if passenger is arriving early to Delhi, kindly let us know at the time of booking, we will do our best to arrange for a complimentary room for fresh-up.
Delhi Darshan will recommend you to book your tour before visiting Delhi timely.