Delhi Agra Tour Packages by bus and Itinerary has couple of benefits which you will not get anywhere else because:
- Guide on board.
- No waiting for Bus.
- Cushioned Comfortable Seats
- High Floor Coach for wide and better view.
- Fully Air-conditioned double blower coach.
- 100% Guaranteed Departures on all 7 days.
- Best Combination of Delhi Conducted tour.
- Push Back Seat System this is Semi Sleeper Coach.
- Appropriate time to visit monuments from inside.
- Comfortable tour for children, females and senior citizens.
- Keep your small luggage in specially designed compartment for luggage inside coach.
Day 1: Join Delhi bus tour at 9:15am in Super Air-conditioned Coach (tour itinerary). Tour ends by 6:30pm.
Drop at Red Fort or Hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Early Breakfast in Hotel (as applicable), pick-up from the hotel for Agra – Mathura – Vrindavan tour by Air-conditioned Coach
(tour itinerary). After tour return back to Delhi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Early Breakfast in Hotel (as applicable). Check out from the hotel by 12pm.
- All Tours on Seat in Coach basis.
- All hotel taxes and services charges.
- Pick-up and drop for Agra tour from hotel to hotel by Coach if possible.
- Complimentary Breakfast and Bed Tea included in Deluxe, Deluxe Plus and Super Deluxe only.
- Tour Itinerary may be changed i.e. day 1 to day 2 or 3 vice versa.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis (2 Adults in 1 room) at New Delhi.
- Above mention rates are per person basis and minimum passengers need to book for this package is two quantity.
- All packages are extendable on pro-rata basis as quoted at the time of Reservation only subject to availability. No refund for short stay and un-availed facilities.
- As per the Government directives it is Mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals , NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to show their respective Government issued valid Photo ID proof at the time of Check-In which can be in form of ‘Passport and Visa, Driving License, Voter ID Card , failing which the hotel reserves the right of refusal. PAN CARD will not be accepted as Valid ID Proof. (Delhi photo id proof is not accepted under any circumstances. Hotel will not allow check-in & there will be no refund)
Check-in and Check-out time as per hotel policy is 12p.m. And if passenger is arriving early to Delhi, kindly let us know at the time of booking, we will do our best to arrange for a complimentary room for fresh-up.
|Monday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|