Every year at Delhi there is a Garden Tourism Festival which is celebrated at Garden of Five Senses, located at Said-ul-Ajaib Village Saket.
This year you are going to witness 32nd edition of this festival, which is schedule to start from 15 February to 17 February from 11am to 8pm. This year the festival theme is Plants Lifeline For Everyone. Nearest Metro Station to the venue is Saket Metro Station at Yellow Line. To & Fro FREE Shuttle Service from Saket Metro Station to the Venue will run.
Delhi Garden Tourism Festival Highlights:
- Display & Gardening Competition of Seasonal Flowers, Bonsai, Cactus, Floral Animals, Floral Arrangements, Hanging Baskets, Theme Gardens and Cut Flowers.
- Workshops and Talks on Horticulture, Environment, Gardening and Health at Kalagram.
- Painting Competition for Children on 16th February at 12pm onward.
- Live Entertainment: Cultural and Folk performances
at Kalagram. You will enjoy the performances.
- Garden Bazaar: You will be able to shop from a wide rang of flowers, seeds, gardening equipment, organic fertilizers, plants, designer pots etc.
- Food Court.
We suggest that you must come and visit this festival especially with kids. There is lot to experience over here including new varieties of plants, the new method of potting.