The undergiven city tour is the best combination which can be done in one day by bus includes Old Delhi, New Delhi, Persian Muslim Architecture, Modern Architecture, Astronomical Observatory, Temple, Important Government Buildings and lot more.
If an Indian Citizen will accompany Foreigners than all Foreigners will be charged at Indian price. Bus will stop for lunch.
Bus will stop at under mention spots.
• Jantar Mantar
• Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple
• Indira Gandhi Memorial (closed on Monday)
• Vijay Chowk
• President House (will walk to the front gate)
• Parliament House (will walk to front gate)
• India Gate (as per parking availability)
• Handicraft Shop of Delhi
• Qutab Minar
• Lotus Temple (closed on Monday)
• Raj Ghat
• Red Fort (closed on Monday) (Tour End)
You can go inside for Light and Sound show only at 7pm
Under mention spots will be shown enroute from outside.
• Famous Protest Spot
• Palika Kendra (N.D.M.C. Building)
• Nirvachan Sadan
(ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA)
• Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
• Talkatora Stadium
• Dandi March Statue
• Embassy Area
• Ferozshah Kotla Fort
• Indira Gandhi Stadium
• Hauz Khas
• Vijay Ghat
• Shanti Van
• Shakti Sthal
• Jama Maszid